Monday, June 18, 2018

Tools I Use: Mercury Reader



Apps/Extensions I use Everyday: Mercury Reader



One extension that I use everyday is the  Mercury Reader.

I love this extension because it makes reading articles on my Chromebook easier. It clears up the web page so I am not distracted by all of the advertisements and links that pages are often peppered with.

It also allows me to set the text size with out having to mess with my Chromebooks browser settings so I don't have to readjust the screen when ever I want to read an article.



What it does:



How to do it:

Once you install Mercury Reader extension you simply have to:

Find an article:



Select the Mercury Reader extension





The extension creates an easy to read and print version of the article. With options to adjust text size, typography, and theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment