Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hovercam + Chromebook = Awesome

Scanning With Your Chromebook



Scanning images, evidence, student work, etc.


    As I visit different schools around the district I always see teachers trying to get non digital items, into their Google drive. I want to share something I recently discovered that might make that so much easier. If you or some one in your school has a Hovercam (Document camera) than you can hook it directly to your chrome book without needing to install any software. 

You will need to use a chrome camera app, which there are plenty to choose from. I will recommend Hovercam for Chrome which is available in the Chrome Web store. It has video and photo features, as well as some annotation tools. 


Hovercam for Chrome User Interface.







No comments:

Post a Comment