Monday, November 17, 2014

What is A Web Browser?


I have not written many posts yet this year.

So it goes. 

Since, I believe excuses are just wasted time that could be spent correcting an issue, I will just move on.

I want to begin sharing videos that I I feel are done well. I hope to accomplish two things
  1. Provide information  and explainations
  2. Provide examples of video being used for educational purposes.


**I also want to point out that the video is not engaging just because it is a video. It is engaging because it is done well and the content is clearly transmited.


People find explanations they Understand engaging. 


Finally, I am interested in hearing from teachers or students 
What  makes a  good educational video?
Please share links to videos you feel do a great job explaining concepts.



No comments:

Post a Comment