Thursday, January 9, 2014

Youtube Channel Link Added

I just added a link to my YouTube Channel,  "Edutechify." I created this channel last year because I wanted to find a way to provide access to short explanations, that would be accessible when teachers had time to watch them.

I feel strongly about respecting teachers time, and believe that individualized and  frequent professional "support" is more valuable than 1 hour after school "umbrella" professional development.

The videos I have created were all based on West Springfield Teacher's questions. I plan to continue this so Please feel free to email requests.

Note: I strongly recommend pausing during videos. I watch a lot of tutorials and it helps me tremendously.

Here is an example of one of my videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment